• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 ROTM theme suggestions

I like the idea of having some ROTM themes. I don't like the idea of having every month as one. Its cool to have a couple throughout the year, like red/white/blue/America during July and like winter/Christmas in December. Leave the other months open to get a good variety of rigs.

I like the idea of having some ROTM themes. I don't like the idea of having every month as one. Its cool to have a couple throughout the year, like red/white/blue/America during July and like winter/Christmas in December. Leave the other months open to get a good variety of rigs.

X2

beaters
wheels off the ground
cleanest rig (I will never win this)
best stuck

I'm out of ideas...

Carnage! Show some of best broken stuff. Actually show the broken stuff with a small insert of the trail fix. Some of the ways guys make patch jobs on the trail is an engineering marvel

Re: Re: 2014 ROTM theme suggestions

Carnage! Show some of best broken stuff. Actually show the broken stuff with a small insert of the trail fix. Some of the ways guys make patch jobs on the trail is an engineering marvel

Hell I just like the trail fixes like someone on here who battery welded wrenches to a busted control arm.

X3 on this. You could easily split the year with half having a theme and the other half a free for all...

An all wheels off the ground would be a good one... Doesn't necessarily mean you're jumping!

Show & Shine for the little Mall Crawlers. I mean they spend a shit load of time washing and clean the undercarriages, Just to look cool like the ricers. I know i do.;)

How did I do it?

I just got more votes then the other rigs that month. It was my 3rd or 4th time trying to win, the other times I had entered my rigs, I lost bad.

Don't lie.

You cheated somehow... That's the only way a TJ could win on an XJ site..... :roflmao:

Back