• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 NAXJA ROTM Calendar

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Calendars!

I'm currently running a batch of (20) 2014 NAXJA ROTM Calendars. I'll only be running more if there's a lot of interest. So, if you want one you'd better jump on it quick.

All profits will go directly to NAXJA.

Calendars cost $20 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

I'll ship outside the U.S. but you'll have to cover the additional cost.

How to order:

Send me a PM with following information:

Subject: Calendar

Full Name
Screen Name
Full Mailing Address
Quantity of Calendars
Email address
Paypal address that you wish to have billed

If you do not have paypal... contact me and I'll try to work out something different. I'd prefer paypal. (Everyone needs to have a Paypal account.)

Once I receive this info I'll bill your paypal account. When I receive your payment I'll have your calendar ready to ship as soon as they come off the line.

(I do this to avoid any incorrect Paypal information as that has been a major issue in the past.)

Contact me with any questions.

Thanks!

Andy

Yup, most of them sent me PM's over the weekend. I have 15 sold as of right now. 5 more to go.

If I can get 10 more orders after that I'll make another run.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Folks wanted an example:

This is a picture of the 2013 Calendar that I made for another forum.

(Sorry for the grainy cell picture.)
20140106_083529_zps4ebe610b.jpg

The NAXJA Calendar will be made the same but with a slightly different Calendar format (with holidays) and I'm using the pictures from the ROTM contest.

Last edited:
Done. I finished all the Calendars last night. I'll get to the PO on Monday.

I still have 2 Calendars made up that are ready to ship that haven't sold yet!

20140110_215513_zps1500981c.jpg

You'll have to ignore the other Calendar. I only took one picture.

Just got mine!

Back