• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 March Membership Drive

Renewed

Well I just blew my Jeep fund for the year!!!! 2 year member here!!! What the hell right, If I cant wheel I might as well live vicariously through you guys! :bunny:

P.S. Thanks Cal for helping me get the distributor on my new stroker motor squared away!!!!!!! MUAhahhaha

(frankenstien movie voice) "Its alive.....ITS ALIVE!!"

Last edited:
Announcing the third of the three prizes that can be won by a new member or a renewal during the membership drive!

108W Gen 2 18" Dual Row Light Bar From
Olympus Off Road

Hurry, you must become a member or renew your membership by March 31st!

Even if your membership doesn't expire in March, you can still renew and it will extend your membership!
One entry per person.

Well I just blew my Jeep fund for the year!!!! 2 year member here!!! What the hell right, If I cant wheel I might as well live vicariously through you guys! :bunny:

P.S. Thanks Cal for helping me get the distributor on my new stroker motor squared away!!!!!!! MUAhahhaha

(frankenstien movie voice) "Its alive.....ITS ALIVE!!"

Jay!!

What's up my brother?!

And I renewed. :D

Y'all talked me into it. I signed up.

I hope somehow the payment links to my userID, because PayPal seems to have done away with the comment field.

On the subject of userID, is there any way to change my name from Anak01 to just Anak? When I registered the system insisted on a minimum of 6 characters, but I have seen names with less than six. Can it be done without driving some poor soul up the wall?

Edit to add: I see that I now show up as a member. Must be magic.

Last edited:
Pm me and I'll do it tonight...

mac 'if it lets me' gyvr

Renewed a couple days ago, what are the current stats?

A little less than a week left to go in the membership drive! I'm told that we are getting very close to our goal of 175 new or renewed members! Lets push it over the top! Below I've posted a recap of the awesome prizes this year!

March Membership Drive Raffle Prizes Recap

Chapter Contest
Smittybilt XRC8 Winch from
4WD

Individual Prizes
Full (front, mid, rear) set of frame stiffeners from
H. D. OFFROAD ENGINEERING LLC

Super Engine Bracket Kit from
Brown Dog

108W Gen 2 18" Dual Row Light Bar From
Olympus Off Road

Even if your membership doesn't expire in March, you can still renew and it will extend your membership and be in the running for the prizes!
One entry per member.

If you need to pay with a check please PM me for the fastest way to make that happen this month and to make sure that you are included in the drawing for prizes!

So, if you are thinking about joining or renewing or know someone who has been thinking about renewing or joining there is no better time that the present!

click here to sign up or renew

Back