• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2007 Cherokee Crawl

Ghost said:
A lot of us wheel with people with different rigs. There was this one guy who had a CJ last year! :looser:
I may be riding shotgun in my wifes rig...sammi/16v/yota axles/air shocks/37 krawlers. If yall will let a mixed up Jap rig ride with you.

Also everyone... If you're looking for a different place to stay give Helen a call at Tellico Cabin Rentals www.tellicocabinrentals.com 828-835-8882 They have a bunch of really nice cabins still available for that weekend. It's cheap and includes everything...

I just reserved the Grand Cherokee so there's still about 9 available. Also A, B, C, D are on "trail 1" leading up to the pay station... plenty of room for trailers and easy access....

Tell her Chris Friel sent you... maybe it'll get me a discount sometime down the road.....

uncc civilengineer said:
Yeah, I guess we would let you, but I'd rather see the buggy out there......
oh I'll bring it too...the sammi is hers..until mine breaks then it's "ours". You need to sign up for the rock race this weekend, we still have a few open spots.

Hey, just wondering, how hard would it be to get Crawl Magazine or some other publication to come out? Maybe shoot them an invite? That would kick ass if they showed up to shoot the crawl.

I think CRAWL was just out at one of out Local sites down here in NC... maybe BigWoody or someone in his group has a contact??

As for the rock race... If Lincoln (Woodkrawler) wasnt moving this weekend I'd be there... I may still try to come out for a little bit in the morning...

BIGWOODY said:
oh I'll bring it too...the sammi is hers..until mine breaks then it's "ours". You need to sign up for the rock race this weekend, we still have a few open spots.
we need to run lower 2 again this yere except this time I'm going out upper 2 with you. LOL!

oh me too me too me too...all 2 all the time...and the wife will want to go with in her xj...she'll probably drive it in 2wd...did I mention she just drove up the upper 2 ledge on the 10th...like it was nothing...damn it...I'm going to pull a tire off her xj or something this year just to handicap her..

yellowxj said:
oh me too me too me too...all 2 all the time...and the wife will want to go with in her xj...she'll probably drive it in 2wd...did I mention she just drove up the upper 2 ledge on the 10th...like it was nothing...damn it...I'm going to pull a tire off her xj or something this year just to handicap her..
Let me know if you need any help with that!!!!! :firedevil

I may just try to make it out to this one. Sounds like a lot of fun, and I've been wanting to get to Tellico for years now.

JLane99XJ said:
i always go interstate to cleveland tn exit then go by the ocoee river even towing it only takes about 3 hrs from gadsden..

not sure what i'll do this year since i just recently traded off the dodge for an 06 jetta diesel...
(it don't have a hitch on it ;) )

When you go through downtown cleveland out towards the ocoee, dont forget to stop at the Shake Shake on the right side of the highway. Best mom 'n pop burgers and milkshakes you'll have anywhere...

someone help me remember, is that hwy 61?

labeled 64 highway or 74 highway or old copper road, waterlevel highway. yeah i know that place. uummm sounds good right now, may go get some soft serve.

Just booked my cabin at Crawfords, me, the Mrs. and a few friends. There is just 1 cabin still available, lots of campsites though. Cannot Wait For July!:woohoo:

I booked my site earlier this week.

Georgia Mike said:
Just sent them an email to reserve my spot....
What spot I'm at 21 or so I think. :wierd:

Georgia Mike said:
#10 primitive site

Cool! You're far enough away that I won't have to look at your tie-dyed pillow cases this time! :laugh:
LMAO!

Back