• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2004 BMW X3 3.0 AWD leather 133k

Stallacrew

NAXJA Forum User
Asking $5750

Been a while since I've been on the forum but I'm about to buy a 1998 xj and hopefully a 1989 mj. It's been too long and the 4.0 is calling.

This is my daily driver and it's in great shape. The factory color code is "Silver Gray" and it has Terra cotta colored leather seats. The vehicle is super comfortable and pretty damn good on gas (26 mpg highway if you don't speed). Has panoramic sunroof. Only known issues are the brake pads need changed soon according to the dash and I might can get to it today, but the idle air control valve is sticking which causes a rough idle when it's cold. It just involves pulling the valve and cleaning it with brake cleaner. Brakes for all four corners cost $250 on rockauto (pads, rotors and replacement sensors I do believe).

The X3 was in the $44k range new. I'm the second owner and the previous owner kept all the receipts from Tom Williams BMW in Birmingham. If you have any questions, post on here or if you'd rather have a more timely response, send me a text or call me 205-331-9362.

Back