• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 Lifted

What's Next?

NAXJA Forum User
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited WJ 4x4 loaded! Great as a daily driver or weekend trail rig. Runs great!!

Asking $7500 OBO

Located in Corona / Norco
Email [email protected]

It has been used as a daily driver for last 6 years and serviced regularly.

LINK TO MORE PICTURES
http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd477/svt900/2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited/

-4.5 long arm lift all Heim joints

-V8 engine

-Factory Navigation

-Tow hitch

-31 inch pro-comp AT tires on eagle wheels

-leather seats clean no rips or tears with seat heaters

-lock rite locker

-full size spare wheel and tire

-150k miles with clean title in hand

-roof rack with off road lights and Hi lift jack

-IPOD connector

-K&N intake with CARB sticker

-flow master muffler

-ice cold A/C

-Only Cons is it needs shocks 'which I might just replace anyway' and the paint clear coat on the rear of the jeep is peeling.

What kind of mileage this thing get?

Wow that's really clean. GLWS.

By the way how big is the stash box in the rear cargo area? I noticed it looks like the floor picks up there.

Wow that's really clean. GLWS.

By the way how big is the stash box in the rear cargo area? I noticed it looks like the floor picks up there.
Thanks! The compartment is pretty big its where the factory spare tire would go. I've seen a couple WJ's where people have cut out the compartment and push the factory gas tank up to make more clearence under the jeep.

*** I aslo replaced the shocks today. Pro Comp had buy 3 get one free so I figured i'd just swap them out. It rides like a caddy now!!*****

Back