• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ F/S $6500 OBO

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Got a 2001 Blue 4 door XJ for sale. Rusty's 6" long arm lift, 33x12.50's, stock axles (D30 and D35), stock gears. Steering is upgraded with Currie HD draglink. Rusty's fender flares are painted to match the body color (drivers rear is cracked). Front diff guard, rock rails, and gas tank skid are the armor. Upgrade axles are included and are a Rubicon Dana 44 front (minus outers, they're just dana 30 outers anyways, so you swap outers and you have a new axle) with 4.10's and air locker. The rear is a Ford 8.8 with 4.10's, disc brakes, ebrake cables and set to go. The Jeep is located in Goochland, VA with title in hand. I don't know much about the Jeep, I aquired it in a trade and I live in Hawaii now and don't use/drive it. It does not have an a/c compressor, but with a compressor and a dehydrator canister, you would have a functional a/c. Bilstine shocks front and rear, 5150s in the front, 5125's in the rear. Its got an XJ pod rear sub speaker box. Let me know what you think, I'm in VA until June 7th on vacation. I'm asking $6500 OBO, so make me an offer I can't refuse. Email me at [email protected], PM me, or call Nick at 804-651-1826.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
dude you have to stop selling your jeeps!

how much just for those axles?

I guess it depends. I'm trying to just unload everything, so if the jeep went for less without the axles, then I donno, I haven't thought about it at all.

Back