• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ central pa

CMNCHE

NAXJA Forum User
2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
144,000 miles
Automatic

6" Rough Country long arm lift
Rough Country 2.0 shocks
Rubicon Express rear leaf springs

Dana 30 high pinion front axle from 99 XJ open diff with 4.10 gears
Chrysler 8.25 rear axle (29 spline) with a lock right locker and 4.10 gears

231 transfer case with advance adapters SYE kit and Adams rear driveshaft.

33x12.50/15 Dick Cepek Crusher tires (fronts brand new, rears 50%)

C4x4 front winch bumper and rock crawler rear bumper

Bushwacker cut out flares

Also included are extra front and rear gears and install kits, extra exhaust manifold, extra pass window regulator and vent shades.

I put new rockers on last year and painted the jeep.

This Jeep is driven daily and runs and drives very well. It is inspected until 8/2015. It has been used but not abused, it was set up to wheel which it does very well but also be highway friendly. Besides the rear locker it drives and handles like a stock XJ. The paint is not perfect and the flares have a couple cracks in them from the tires catching them when flexed out, that being said it is a solid jeep that I would drive anywhere. I am asking $5200 and I am negotiable to an extent but I believe if you are on this site you probably know what parts alone cost. The only real issues with the jeep is the drivers seat is torn and the rear hatch occasionally doesn't open which I will likely fix. Clean title in hand. Call or text if interested. 814-592-1196. I will text pictures of whatever you want to see. Thank you.

Heres a pic and also the rear hatch is fixed.
2aiwt1.jpg

Back