• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 O2 Sensor pigtail

jmh9000

NAXJA Forum User
Changing out the o2 sensors and the rear post cat o2 sensor was hard wired in by the PO. I'm anticipating pulling the exhaust in the near future and was to add the plug back in. Dealer tells me the PN is 5013970AA but the crappy images on the internet don't seem right. 5013970AA looks like a square 4 way and the o2 sensors are round. Anyone have good intel on the correct part number?

The pre cat and post cat plugs are a slightly different shape to avoid mixing them up. I need the post cat plug.

BTW, really loved pulling the intake to gain access to the pre cat o2's. Also ended up pulling the entire exhaust so I could rework the dorked up bungs. 3 or the 4 needed a lot of work to restore the threads

390f9503df33eb317197cd1c46b6d857.jpg

Just a picture of the fun

I came up with the same part number.
They look round to me in the picture.
Got a Napa near you?
Got the O2 sensor that you want the pigtail for loose?
See if your Napa has this in stock:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ECHEC1431?impressionRank=1

Bring the O2 sensor and see what you think if they do.

Thanks. This seems to be the one. Found a junk yard on for now but will probably fix it right once I pass emissions

Back