• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited for sale

37dodge

NAXJA Forum User
I am the original owner and it has never been in an accident, 127,000 miles. Black paint with normal wear dings and scratches. Seats and interior panels are in great shape. Has a/c, cruise, power locks,windows, driver seat, Factory window tint, cd/tape player, rear wiper, roof rack, 4WD, factory upgrade wheels, factory fog/driving lights. I have added a remote starter and tow hitch. The exhaust system from the catalytic converter to the tailpipe new last week, rear hatch struts replaced in December. It needs the a/c to be charged, the wiper spray motor needs to be replaced and the speakers do not work well. Having trouble loading pictures. Will email them to anyone interested. $3300

ok, this is my first time in any kind of "thread" or "chat" or posting things in a forum....your help would be appreciated, where did I make my mistake? what would you suggest I do ? thanks

Back