• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 fender steel blue

Shaggy-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. Took a trip to the junk yard the other day to pull some parts for my XJ (slammed into a guard rail the other day). Picked up a new passenger side fender in great shape that I thought was a perfect match, I have a gun metal blue color, but turns out the fender I pulled is steel blue - pretty sure the paint code is BQC - and a little darker. I guess they didn't produce gun metal blue Jeeps in 2001. OOPS!!

I also have color matching fender flares and grill, headlight bezels that I'm also considering offloading. I may try to still use them on my Jeep to replace some ailing faded black flares but not sure yet because of the color not matching.
Let me know.

I have photos but not sure how to attach them at the moment... still new to the site.

I'm also looking for an aftermarket front bumper for my 98 XJ if anyone has one sitting around the shop collecting dust that they'd like to unload.

Back