• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ

LBC970

NAXJA Forum User
We are moving to Wisconsin, and cannot take the Jeep with.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic
160224 Miles (Driven, so it will creep up.)
Everything works great, runs average on temps, formally an AZ Jeep
There is some peeled paint on the hood and gutters, with some light surface rust in a few very small spots. I never got around to working on the body. (Which is damn straight by the way!)
Installed Zone 4.5 and front disconnects, HnT with front shaft in the rear. No vibrations through 80! New front wheel bearing and hubs, new brakes all around (rotors and pads) with steel lines. New Bilsteen 5100 shocks on all four corners, and new BFGoodrich T/A KO2 LT235/85R16 with less than 5k on them. (Brand new spare, zero miles)
Has Warn diff guards, sliders, and skid plate to protect the belly.

The Jeep still has all it's original body parts. I didn't cut anything off. Runs well, typical 4.0L, wired for a winch front and rear, has hitch receivers front and rear. It's been a great, surprisingly capable Jeep. We have had it out to Moab a few times, run on trails up to a 5/6 on the Moab Jeep scale without taking bypasses. I hate to see it go, but we can't afford to take it with us to Wisconsin.

Here is the build sheet from Jeep - BUILD SHEET

I will get some pictures put together in the next few minutes.

Asking $4000 OBO (EDIT: I was being too optimistic, so I dropped it $1K)
Located in Carbondale, and will be listed locally too.
I can deliver to the front range if needed.

Last edited:
Posted to CL, I'd drop a bit in price for a red letter on NAXJA! I'd love to see it stay in the family.

$3500 takes it. Need to get some work done on the house before we sell it.

Back