• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Very Modified in CO

Crunch

NAXJA Forum User
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4.0 with 62k miles-242-a/c-pw-pdl-am-fm-cd player-w/amp, keyless entry
Front- Rubicon Express 4.5” ZJ coils, Clayton long arms, center mount limiting straps
High pinion Dana 30 w/ truss, 4:88s, ARB locker, Warn inner and outers w/ Warn 5x4.5 hub kit
“Canyon Climber” steering by Phat Jeeps off road, Curry track bar, MORE steering brace
Rear- brand new Rusty’s 4.5” springs w/1.5” shackles
Dana 60 semi float, shaved to same clearance as a d30, disc brakes, 4:88s, full spool, 35 spline Moser shafts, heavy duty rock ring cover
Curry SYE with Tom Wood’s drive shaft
35x12.50 MTRs on AR alloys with brand new spare, road hazard on all 5 tires
Hanson Enterprises front bumper W/ Warn XD9000i winch and Hella 500s
XJ Armour rock rails, modified Rusty’s t-case skid, Mopar fuel tank skid
Hannibal aluminum full roof rack with Hi-lift and spare tire carrier
ARB compressor for locker, Quick Air 3 with 2.5 gal. tank for airing up, MORE steering brace, Optima red top battery, Stainless brake lines, adjustable shocks, stainless hood vents, K&N, etc.,,

I have always used synthetic fluids throughout the drive train for the 62,000 actual miles (the speedo is dead accurate). This XJ has been my baby since new and has treated me awesome, but lack of use, and financial situations say its best to let her go. The only thing keeping her from being a daily driver for me is the spool in the rear. The axle used to have an ARB in it, but I traded it for a gear set up and the spool. The body is in great shape aside from the front fenders self-clearancing when I first put the long arms in, and a small rock mark in the rear door. The rear quarters have been trimmed with metal welded in but not yet painted. She has wheeled most of Moab’s popular trails when on 33s including Rusty Nail and Prittchet Canyon, walking “Rocker Knocker” and “The Rock Pile” without slipping a tire!! “Double Whammy” is not XJ friendly, but she also walked it without difficulty. I ran “Carnage Gulch” (on 35s) in August with NAXJA only winching to exit. The only things she needs is a rear bumper, I haven't found one I like. And, a cage would be a nice addition.

Asking $18,000

DSCF0563.jpg

DSCF0562.jpg

DSCF0565.jpg

DSCF0564.jpg

Opinions??
I can take it.
Overpriced?

Make me an offer, you never know.

Honestly in my opinion its a tad pricey
But it is unique having the narrowed 60, tho polished its still a 30

other than the price and the bumper its kick ass

creeperjeep said:
Honestly in my opinion its a tad pricey
But it is unique having the narrowed 60, tho polished its still a 30

other than the price and the bumper its kick ass

agreed. Its as built as you'd want a 30, and I've never had a problem with it.

I believe as long as you are smooth on the throttle and are not airing the front end, you'll be fine with a 30.

I call the 60 the "always get you home axle"

Thanks for your opinion.

pm'd ya back

bump for new price $15k

Back