• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ for sale

RescueXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my 2000 Cherokee. I just need the utility of a pickup at this point in time.

The good:
Its got a 3.5" lift and 32" BFG All Terrains.
119k miles, which will fluctuate since it is my daily driver
4.0 litre engine
3 Row all aluminum radiator, new water pump, thermostat and upper and lower rad. hoses
Electric fan on a dash mounted switch
New belt 5k miles ago
New valve cover gasket
New spark plugs
New master cylinder and 4 new brakes
231 transfer case with Advance Adapter SYE
Dana 30/ 8.25 axles with 3.55 gears
Rubicon Express 3.5" lift leaf springs and coil springs
Superflex control arms.
JCR Stage 3 winch mount bumper with extended frame tie-ins. (does not have a winch, but has the mounting points and mounts for a roller fairlead)
Rubicon express quick disconnects
Teraflex adjustable trackbar
JCR one ton steering
Rock Crusher front Diff cover
Alpine radio with iPod cable, XM/ Sirius ready
Alpine speakers in the rear
Kenwood 6.25" in the doors.
Bilstein 5125 shocks all around
Terflex rear shock adapters
Black Crager soft 8's
32x 11.5" BFG All Terrains almost brand new.
Flowmaster 40 series exhaust.
No rust on the frame, rockers, or doors.

Factory options
231 transfer case, shift "on the fly" into 4Hi
Auto trans
Power windows and locks
Rear defrost
Keyless entry
Rusty's Cherokee catch all floor mats.

I also have a dana 44 with 3.73 gears and a detroit locker and brand new drums, with brakeline extensions that I never got around to install. I also have 5, "canyon" wheels off a TJ that I never got around to mounting. The 5 are a matching set and in my opinion give a more "factory" look to the XJ instead of the black steelie wheels that everyone runs, but once again I never got around to having tires put on them and running them. Both of these items are included in the sale if you chose to take them.

The bad:
No rear bumper
Fender flairs have been cut to clear the tires
Needs a wheel stud on the front left wheel.
Some trail damage on the body. Damage is minor to the lift gate and left side passenger door.
The front axle needs a pinion seal.
Small dent on the hood.

Please email with any serious inquiries and I'll send some pictures your way. Like I said before the Jeep is my daily driver and is very reliable. I'm selling it because I can benefit more from the use of a pick up at this point in time. The image below is an OLD picture, but it will give you an idea of what it looks like. The new bumper and 1 ton steering is not installed in this picture.

0420081913.jpg

Oops, price is 3200. I forgot to mention I'm selling it on craigslist so some of the explanations are for people who don't know everything about XJ's. I'd like to keep it all together as far as the axles and wheels.

Back