• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Mercury Sable FS/FT

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
FOR SALE OR TRADE (Please read about trade at bottom)

CAN TEXT/EMAIL pics

2000 Mercury Sable LS
~170,xxx miles (mostly highway)
Auto transmission
Power everything: locks, windows, seats, sunroof
Keyless entry including code pad on door
6-cd changer
Cruise control
Traction Control
Leather seats
Huge trunk
Runs real good
Good A to B car
Has never left me stranded and has always started up
Leaves no puddles on the driveway of any kind
Two almost brand new tires put on couple months ago with around 5000 miles and have receipt for lifetime balance at Walmart
I drive and get roughly 25 MPG
I had the front end inspected at the dealership. Checked balljoints, tie rods and wheel bearings then replaced what needed to be just two months ago.

-Some rust around rear wheels and rockers
-Check engine light on, autozone said O2 sensors, just havent fixed it yet
-Coolant level light is on. Took it to the dealership, they said the level sensor is bad. Not leaking, just sensor. Its about $200 to fix at the dealership I just didnt care enough to do it.
-A little shake in the front end. Doesnt bother me much, like I said I daily drive it right now. Mechanic said it could just be two tires and balance.
-I had the front end inspected at the dealership. Checked balljoints, tie rods and wheel bearings then replaced what needed to be just two months ago.
-Might not have it perfectly clean if you come take a look at it depending on how soon you were to come after a phone call/email/text.

I dont need to sell it. Just got my wife a "new to us" car and I will be driving her old one.

It blue books for a bit more, I just would rather get it out of my driveway since my RV is taking up most of the room.

Price is $2000.00 or best offer
I am not holding it. First person with cash in hand

Email me from Craigslist and I will get back to you when I get off of work. Otherwise call/text to 262-844-9491. I will answer any questions I can.

IF THIS POSTING IS UP, IT IS STILL FOR SALE

I have more pictures, just have hard time loading with size on here.

I WOULD CONSIDER TRADING FOR A JEEP CHEROKEE (not Grand Cherokee), 1992 and newer in good shape and drive good. If you have a trade, be ready with pictures and info so we know what to do.

I am offering this up for this price to forum members because the CL questions are getting annoying.

$1200 cash if I can get it gone by the end of this weekend. Or $1100 if you re-up my a membership for NAXJA

I can text pictures also!

Back