• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

Man, i wish you weren't so far away. This is the perfect truck for what I'm looking for. If it goes down much more, I may have to justify to the mrs. flying out there (then driving 11 hours back) to buy it. Hahaha!

Let me speak to the accountant (wife) and let you know.

Has anything been removed from the list? I know you said you were trying not to part it out, but wasn't sure if something changed.

Last edited:
can i ask why you're getting rid of it? you said it's not working for you as a DD. i assume you mean the mpg, right? do you have any other pics? i currently have a '00 XJ w/ a 3" lift (just got it in Feb), but i'm already addicted, so i'm trying to convince the wife that i need a trail rig. of course, it's almost too nice to be beaten up on the trail!!! anyway, i can't make any promises, but i'm working on the wife (using the "we need another 4x4 for the winter" card) and she's driving to visit family in yorktown, va next friday (the 13th), so it could work out that i could hitch a ride out there, then drive it back. let me know the absolute lowest you can go and i'll get you an answer ASAP.

well i still owe almost 3 so that would be the absolute lowest i could go but id like to get a little more than that. The honest reason i am getting rid of it is not really the mpgs as much as i dont get to wheel much and i miss having a car. I was the tuning scene before i got the jeep and im missing it and want to hop back into that scene for awhile.

Congrats on the sale, too bad i couldn't make it up last night to see it.

Back