• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 Rubicon Detroit Lockers 1 Ton Dana 60 37" MTR's

Yesssiirrr. I had a good feeling I was going to as well.

Not going to lie, wheeling with you definitely helped make up my mind. Most fun I've had off roading in a long time.
yea you never seemed to have a bad time haha
glad our little wheeling trips helped makke your decision, i'm sure when we get out to some longer harder trails you definitely wont regret it.

i'm glad this rig is getting used for what it was built for instead of going to someone who would let it rot away in the driveway and only take it out once a year. I know the previous owner who built it and he put a lot of work into it to make it what it is.

:thumbup:

It was a lot of fun. My buddy Jesse with his Bronco was having some carburetor problems on a few of the hills so he didn't end up going up Pancake Hill with me. Still chiefed a few up top though then bailed out. Over all a lot of fun. Got more pictures than videos as I brought another drunk friend to use my GoPro, haha.

How is that trail? My boyfriend has taken his YJ through there stock and lifted. Showed me pictures and video. Seems to be a beautiful area

It really is. Beautiful view on top of 'Pancake Hill'. The trail is called 'Lawsons Peak' in Jamul, maybe 20 or 30 minutes into the hills after the 94 East ends on Jamacha. Will definitely make a post with somewhat of a heads up next time we go and see if you can make it!

It really is. Beautiful view on top of 'Pancake Hill'. The trail is called 'Lawsons Peak' in Jamul, maybe 20 or 30 minutes into the hills after the 94 East ends on Jamacha. Will definitely make a post with somewhat of a heads up next time we go and see if you can make it!
NICE! We call it Pancake Rock.. But whatever, it just looks like a damn good trail. Been down to Jamul once, friend who is boarder patrol invited us to his house. Was suppose to do that trail that weekend but everyone woke up still drunk..... Figures... :wierd::laugh3:
But will defiantly let you SD boys know when we are down there so we can actually do the trail :D

Jackie

Back