• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

200,000 0n April 25, 2005

I got 211k on my 87 before it blew up. it blew up due to abuse, for the record. The motor(and guages) I'm putting in has 199,965 so I'll get to see it again soon, and this also shows my trust in these motors.

Snarky said:
[font=&quot]I was lucky to get a picture of mine. We were on our way to Pleasant Lake, and I knew I was going to pass it on the way up, so I left my camera in the front of the truck so I could snap a shot when it came. I didn’t want to pull over, so I just took it while I was going 65 mph on the highway.:wierd:

99636018_l.jpg

[/font]

I caught the 199,999.9 after I'd just left a gas station - hence the 25mph. MY cheap-ass little camera cycles so slow I didn't want to risk missing the point zero, so I pulled over. Not that I wanted to start a contest for the fastest 200,000.0 shot :laugh3:. Lets be careful out there...and keep on Jeepin'!

XJ Dreamin'

I couldn't find the "how many miles do you have" thread to revive, so I will append here. Today in the wrecking yard I found an 84 or 86 (don't remember) Pioneer with 678xxx miles on it. Still looked to be in decent shape. Pretty amazing!

Back