• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2-Chrysler 8.25 axels...... 4.10/3.55 gears

Waiting for a response from one of my brothers who lives near Nixa, and he will be headed to Little Rock soon, so he may be able to make the run for me.

It was worth a shot! I'm just going to do the disc conversion on my 29 spline rear

Last edited:
Hell if I could just get it down here somehow I would have already paypal'ed the money to you for the one with 4.10's. There is just no way I can make a 6 hour trip to the MO state line anytime soon.

ok this was for a guy in New York so obviously it would be cheaper and if you could find a buisness with a dock it would be cheaper still...

so from KC to NY it was going to be 136 for 1 and 198 to both...

If this is an option let me know and Ill get an actual quote for you...

If you would get an actual quote for me I would definately be interested. I have a business address and the zip code is 71854. Let me know, and I can most likely paypal as soon as I know if the shipping is even remotely reasonable.

Purchase pending.... once you get back in town just let me know and I will Paypal the money.

Back