• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.8L V6 intake manifold

mingo

"De Oppresso Liber"
Looking for a 2.8L V6 intake manifold. Taking out a 1.8L 4 banger out of my MG and putting in the V6. PM me if you have one laying around.
Thanks

advice, dont waste your time, just get you a 4.0L, the 2.8L is dookie! you wont be happy, Id keep what you got before I made that swap

advice, dont waste your time, just get you a 4.0L, the 2.8L is dookie! you wont be happy, Id keep what you got before I made that swap

4.0L inline 6.....didnt read what i posted, did ya? 2.8L is dookie in a 5,000lbs 4X4 jeep. Not so much in a 1,800lbs car. Thanks :sure:

the 2.8 will move that MG just fine but it will still seize up due to oiling problems. Wish I could help, the first 2.8 I'd seen in years showed up at the pick n pull like a month or two ago but it's long gone now :(

I know the 3.4 is a common swap into 2.8 equipped XJs, is there any chance a 3.4 intake manifold will fit it? Don't know the old stuff as well as I should, but I'm certain that 3.4s are much more common than 2.8s in the junkyard, so if the manifold off one will fit you should be golden.

Back