• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.5" Aluminum Spacers/ Hollywood Bike Rack/ VW Doghouse

Spearfisher XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I will trade for XJ parts (88 4.0)/ Beer/Money

Good units. Just like the title says, they give you 2.5 inches of lift. Call the doctor if it lasts more than 4 hours. :yelclap: They are very well made, but look like crap with the peeling paint. Clean them up and you'll be stylin. Give me a 6 or 12 pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. They fit any year XJ I think, and they slip right over the factory bumpstop post just like anyother spacer.

I also have a VW doghouse. I don't know who makes it, it was on an 1835 engine. I don't know much about VW's and it was my Dad's. Make me an offer.

Lastly, I have a Hollywood Receiver type bike rack. It is basically brand new with very little use. It is the receiver type, so it will fit any vehicle with a 2" receiver. It can fit 4 full size bikes on it very securely and with ease. It folds down pretty small, so it is easy to store as well.

Back