• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ 4.5 lift

davidson99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm finally selling my XJ. it is a 1999 classic with the 4.0 auto. 108xxx miles. 35/30 4.5 rough country short arm lift, 33x12.50x15 tires. has the new improved rough country lca with new style bushings. serious off road 1 ton utk, pro comp 1" dpa. re 1660....? adjustable trackbar with the re drop bracket. AA sye with V8 ZJ front drive shaft(comes with a spare also). HD Engineering mid stiffeners and JCR stage 2 sliders both welded on. 2.5 full exhaust (flowmaster) CAI. Custom front and rear bumpers, d-ring tabs on front and rear. 2 hella pencil beam lights on front bumper (wired into factory fog light switch(which needs replaced)) cut and folded quarters with wrap around rear bumper. comes with BNIB HD Engineering shackle relocation brackets and JCR front bumper tie-ins. I would trust to drive this jeep anywhere as it is my daily driver. i drove it 2 1/2 hours last year to winterfest pulling a pop-up camper and never had a single problem. im sure im forgetting some things.

new water pump
new front axle seals

for the right price i will leave the cb installed which i have mounted in the overhead console and antenna that i put on the cowl, the jks quicker discos, and the rigid L.E.D. bar. if not its all going on the new jeep.
let me know if you have any ?s i will try to get some pics uploaded soon. i can also text or email pics to you.

$5,000 O.B.O. call or txt 812-593-5479

Last edited:
Tyler, I still want the light bar! Text me if you want to get rid of it.

Back