• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep XJ for Sale

DezertXJ

NAXJA Forum User
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3561715767.html

The ad link above has pictures.

1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) for Sale
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport. This Jeep is in great condition with 97591 miles on the odometer. It has the 4.0 liter I-6 motor that last forever, 4spd auto trans. NP241 transfer case, as well as AC.PS,PB,PW,PD, tilt and CC. Everything works and there are no overheating issues. The factory exhaust manifold has been replaced with a stainless steel header, so no exhaust leaks. I have a notebook form the previous owner with a record of all the maintenance that was performed and when. Mechanically this Jeep is in excellent shape, it is a salvage title. It was rebuilt and sold by Ajax Auto, if you do a quick search, they are a huge Jeep salvage yard and do very good work. This is arguably the best year for Jeep XJ's, it has the stonger 97 up body style, with the better pre 2000 motor that does not have head cracking issues, and the stronger high pinion dana 30 front axle. The rear is a 8.25 29 spline, both have very low miles since being rebuilt. The following is a list of aftermarket addons and stuff.
33x12.50r15 BFG Baja TA's on American Racing Steel D windows Front 50% rear 30%.
Rubicon Express extreme duty 5.5in lift w/ adjustable uca's & fixed lowers, full leaf packs in the rear.
Bilstien 7100 short body shocks front with T&J upper & custom lower mounts
Bilstien 7100 short body shocks rear with custom upper & lower mounts. Upper tied into roll cage
JKS ACOS adjustable coil spring spacers
JKS Boomerang rear shackles
JKS adjustable front track bar
JKS quicker disconnect front sway bar end links
Currie front steering box brace
MORE bombproof rubber motor mounts
Advanced Adaptors Short shaft slip yoke eliminator
Tom Woods CV rear drive shaft
Braided Steel brake lines ft & rr
Both fr and rr axles trussed and re-geared to 4.56 to 1 ring and pinion both open diffs ( Ajax Auto)
Full bolt in rockhard sport cage
The fenders are cut and folded for clearance ft & rr with Rusty's flares to cover the tires.
The interior is in good shape, no rips or tears or funky stains. The Jeep was repainted after an accident, and the new paint is in decent shape, not perfect but not bad. The rear fender flares have some minor damage, but can be replaced very easily and are available from Rusty's 4X4. This Jeep was built and then driven as a local grocery getter by the previous owners wife, very little off-road mileage. I bought it and added a few things then got into racing and it has sat for 2 yrs. It needs to go to a good home and be used. Please call or email with any questions or to come see it. [email protected] (909) 841-9200
asking $7250 obo my trade for the right 2500/3500 4x4 truck. Ford, Chevy, GMC, crewcab only

Like I said "might have missed it"

I'll forward it on to my buddy anyway, nice looking rig. It's what he's looking for so lack of lockers may not be a big deal.

Back