• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4X4 Lifted w/31's - $4300

frothyworld102

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic - 134,xxx miles, Auto, power windows/locks, keyless entry, a lot of new parts. Replaced the water pump, thermostat housing, thermostat, alternator, belt, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, upper and lower radiator hoses, heater hoses, etc. High Pinion (HP) Dana 30 front end, Chrysler 8.25 rear end, Jeep has a 3" lift (springs front and rear) - no blocks or anything, 31" Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires, all exterior trim and fender flares have been stripped, herculiner on the rockers/lower doors and sills, front fenders have been trimmed, Hella lights mounted on front bumper, tinted windows, yakima snowboard rack, ventshades for all four windows, aftermarket headlights and marker lights, aftermarket Sony CD player with Aux input for MP3 playerand two 10" Alpine typeS subs in the back. I have all of the original parts for the Jeep as well that will be included in the sale in addition to other aftermarket items. If you have any questions, email me or give me a call/text. $4,300 obo pretty firm on the price but willing to hear some offers. Serious Inquiries only. DO NOT WANT TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING 980-429-5129

Contact me for pics....not sure how to add them here. Or you can visit the ad on Craigslist http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/2743499773.html

Back