• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Cherokee For Sale in Georgia

Gcb17

NAXJA Forum User
1998 XJ, 164K miles, 4.0, auto, NP231

New water pump, front brakes, newer ps pump. Axles are out of a 99 with 80K miles on them. Runs great. 2" lift with overpriced 5 way procomp adjustable shocks. 30x9.5 Yoko tires with 90% tread left.

It needs new rear leaf springs (bushings are horribly worn out which causes it to ride rough). I have a spare set of leaf springs, but they aren't installed.Also needs the front control arms tightened up. One dent in driver's door, assorted scratches on the sides, nothing too bad. It was my daily driver from Oct of 01 until Jan 07. I haven't really driven it in a month. $3000

Can meet for delivery within a reasonable distance. I'll consider trades for a CJ or YJ. More pics available if wanted.

2005_1008Image0001.jpg

2005_1008Image0002.jpg

2006_0729Image0006.jpg

Let me know if you'd consider less. I am in Birmingham and looking for a DD. Can you send me more pics to [email protected] Whats the vin#?

Last edited:
Also how bad rusted is it? (You were in Utah?) and it use to be lifted?

VIN # 1J4FJ68S0WL262912

I lived in Utah for a winter (7 months). There's no rust on the body, maybe some on the underbody, nothing major.

I had it lifted about 5" and on 32s. That's the reason for needing new leaf springs. I put in the newer axles because the original ones were starting to make a little noise.

My number is 404-441-1142 if you have more questions.
Jeepinside001.jpg

Jeepinside003.jpg

Jeepinside004.jpg

I'll call you tommorow, maybe we can work something out. Zach

I decided not to sell it. For some dumb reason I'm real attached to it, even though I never drive it. I'll see how I feel in another year.

Back