• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997+ tan interior & 99 chassis

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete 97+ tan interior. All carpet is in great shape and so are plastic pieces. I have a 99 Parts roller chassis that I'm looking to get rid of. Hit me up if anyone needs anything. I do not have the tan seats.

2 door, or 4 door?

Any idea if the plastic trim around back seats and roof is the same as in a 96 and earlier?

David Bricker / SYR

2 door, or 4 door?

Any idea if the plastic trim around back seats and roof is the same as in a 96 and earlier?

David Bricker / SYR

It's from a 4 door. Honestly I'm not sure. I couldn't see why they would be different when it came to those specific trim pieces. Maybe someone could chime in and verify

Last edited:
Also have a complete stock dash from a 97. Would be a great candidate to install in an MJ

I could use one of the four grab handles, i.e., one of the three from over the passenger seats or the one on the tailgate.

Do you have any working electric door lock actuators?

Sorry guys barely getting home from work. Will try to get pics tomorrow

If the fenders are in good shape and the right price, I'd be interested. Power or manual doors? If manual and good condition I need front door panels. Maybe window regulators as well if they are available.

If the fenders are white and in good condition I will pay you well for them, mine have been hacked and drilled for the old fender flares and I need new flares and would like to start with fresh fenders.
Do you have the plastic trim that goes across the back where the hatch latches?
Do you have the 3-legged support for the center console that goes under the storage compartment and over the airbag sensor?
Is it an auto? If yes, do you have the shifter bezel?
Should I stop asking questions about the parts and just ask where it is and stop by this weekend with some cash?

Last edited:
If the fenders are in good shape and the right price, I'd be interested. Power or manual doors? If manual and good condition I need front door panels. Maybe window regulators as well if they are available.

He fenders are in ok and usable shape. They have not been trimmed but would look better if they were trimmed. Power windows. I have to check to see if the door panels are for manual windows.

If the fenders are white and in good condition I will pay you well for them, mine have been hacked and drilled for the old fender flares and I need new flares and would like to start with fresh fenders.
Do you have the plastic trim that goes across the back where the hatch latches?
Do you have the 3-legged support for the center console that goes under the storage compartment and over the airbag sensor?
Is it an auto? If yes, do you have the shifter bezel?
Should I stop asking questions about the parts and just ask where it is and stop by this weekend with some cash?

Hahah I'll send you a PM

Back