• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ FSM plus update and haynes manual. Pitt, PA

igotanxj

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling my factory service manaul for the 1996 XJ and I'm including the manual update and the Haynes manual. The FSM contains EVERYTHING you'd ever need to know about your jeep from every single nut and bolt torque, to electical diagrams, even gear setup for those who want to re-gear themselves. The FSM is in excellent shape for being 13 years old, no pages torn, folded or missing. There are no dark fingerprints on the pages, I kept this book inside the house so it wouldn't get damaged. This will also work for many other years of XJ's from '84 to '01, as some parts of the xj were unchanged during the production run.The Haynes manual is in OK shape, I used this one for work out in the garage, whereas i used the FSM for research in the house.

Selling all three for $90.

fsm.jpg

man, wish I could afford to offer you a decent price on these :( buying a house is murdering my Jeep budget.

If they're still around in a few months I will almost certainly go for them.

Back