• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Jeep Cherokee

xjrspratleyxj

NAXJA Forum User
figured I would rewrite this add, Make an offer. I would have deleted the other one but not sure how......

Up for sale is my 1996 jeep cherokee. I am asking $1200 But i am open to offers and trades, I am looking for a early 80s or 90s chevy, dodge, or ford pick up single cab short box has to be 4x4, or a k5 blazer, or Bronco. Please read and make an offer, worst i can say is no.

The good...
-New ball joints
-New tie rods
-New gas tank
-New fuel pump
-New trac bar
-New plugs
-New wires
-New cap and rotor
-New vehicle speed sensor
- Decent 235/75/15 Dayton Timberline MT's
-Runs like a bear

The bad....
-Rusty
-High Miles (296000) (Engine only has 150000)
-Interior is stained up
-Radio is missing button (I use a allen wrench or piece of wire to change volume)
-Saggy suspension (not terrible just saggy)

The Jeep does not burn any oil, it had the front and rear diffrential fluids changed when i did the ball joints (september) The Transfer case fluid was changed then too. I have put alot of time getting this together and it is my daily driver. I do not beat on it but it will go where ever you want it too. I changed the rear shocks and put new to me ones on it, had to put new bolts in as they snapped when i took them out. Very reliable, I never had an issue with it. You will probably get this winter and the summer out of the tires, they are a little choppy but they grip when you need them to. Here are some pics.....

(The Jeep)
102_1145.jpg

(The Jeep)
102_1144.jpg

(The Tires)
102_1146.jpg

I'm surprised no one around Greene is interested in this...park it at the gas station in town for a day and i'm sure you'll get some bites

ive tried, had at my buddies out front, i got someone that wants to trade me an aero precision custom built ar15 but i cant drive a gun....... if anyone wants that ill trade the jeep for it and sell the rifle for 1100.

Back