• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Jeep Cherokee - $5000 obo

For sale is my 1996 jeep Cherokee. I've had it since 2005, it started its life with me in stock condition and 150K. Over the years I've wheeled in SoCal, Mt Rainier, and a bunch down in Disney, OK. It has 235K on it now, but still runs strong and has no issues. There's a lunchbox locker in the front dana 30, and a super 35 kit in the rear dana 35. It's still a c-clip rear end, but I've had the super 35 kit in there for 8 years, and have had no issues. Both have 4.56 gears and diff covers. I relocated the gas tank by cutting a hole in the rear cargo area and dropping the tank in the hole, held by the pinch seam of the tank, and strapped down from the top. I purchased a pre-bent full cage from T&J performance about 7 years ago, installed it, and added numerous tie-ins to reinforce it and add handles, 5 point mounting points, etc. I've also in more recent years cut out the bottom of the doors and welded in 2"x6" rock sliders, and all four doors are removable as well. I made the rear bumper, and highly modified the front one to tie in the external cage into the internal cage.

I'm pretty firm on the price; please no low ball offers.

bump

nobody?

not even for less than 5K? I didn't put firm.

what's the deterrent? is it the terdy 5 with the detroit and 30 splines? Mileage? Location?

any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Back