• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 2 door cherokee 4X4 for sale

I aprciate (sp) what everyone has to say This is turning into a nightmare all i want is my kid and my stuff and its like pulling teeth. she made the remark tonight that she would file a false report of assult on me so that I could not come onto the property.
She seems to forget that in tx its mine to untill the judge says otherwise.
So much for a civil divorce.

That sort of battle never ends well. That is why I mentioned the carrot approach. Unfortunately women are rarely rational, and frequently when you try to be rational with them they just get more irrational.

Look for the carrot, find out what she wants most, then bargain, and pray it is not that time of the month.

I have a buyer coming in an hour or so and hes offering 3k so WOHOO.
but sad to see her go. its been a great jeep.

So what are you hanging onto for the DD duty?

So I now stay in an apartment a few miles down the road and see my girls tue. thur. and every other weekend.
Oh well should have had the snip snip done a long time ago...

So ? then. Yall are still technically married right. I hate to ask this but.. Does the other guy stay there with her know? If so what does a lawyer have to say about that, isn't that in some law or something. Can you still kill another man for sleeping with your wife in Texas.

she made the remark tonight that she would file a false report of assult on me so that I could not come onto the property.
She seems to forget that in tx its mine to untill the judge says otherwise.
So much for a civil divorce.

Make sure your lawyer knows about this asap. If the lawyer knows about it and it is on paper with him/her(lawyer), it may backfire in your favor if she tries it. Make out a statement to the effect of what she "threatened" you with and get it notarized.

other then that I am sorry to hear about your seemingly worsening situation

Much better to get those threats recorded on voice mail recordings, or the like. He said, she said stuff usually does little good.

My ex was dumb enough to call me and leave screaming voice mail threat messages on my office VM recorder. Never had to use them, but they would have screwed her over, had I needed to use them.

Back