• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 RHD Postal Jeep

Tim_MN

Freakish Hand Strength
NAXJA Member
Junkyard has a fresh 1995 RHD XJ Cherokee Postal Jeep. Any rare or uncommon parts to grab ?

dont know much about that jeep other than somebody put the steering wheel on the wrong side... its like europe... theres alot of crazy people in the world

“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the US should help the US, uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

I weep for the future. :patriot:

Tim, is that the one at Rosemount U-Pull? If you were there recently, how picked over is that '97 XJ in the last row before the Chrysler?

The fan pulley/bracket has become a hard to find part, hasn't it? There were a couple of threads on various forums recently about folks who couldn't repair/replace theirs, IINM.

Back