• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 camaro z28... feeler

offroadxj07

NAXJA Forum User
I really dont plan on selling my camaro any time soon but I would like to at some point to get another xj so I thought Id check and see and maybe I will sell my camaro sooner then I planned.

It is a 1995 camaro z28. With most options- t tops, upgraded sound to the bose system, power seat, air bags, leather interiorm, power locks, power windows. The camaro currently has 102000 miles on it. It has been built but still capable of daily driving. Produces 330rwhp and capable of 12.5 sec 1/4

This car is really really nice and fast! It is a LT1 6 speed car with t-tops! The paint and leather interior are near perfect. The car only has 95k miles on it and the a/c is cold. This car has been maintained like it should. I only take it out when the weather is nice. I am a none smoker. I dont think you can find a nice car for the money!

306 cam (.544/.576), Comp R Lifters, Crane 1.6 gold rr's, Crane Valve Springs, Comp Pushrods, Underdrive Pulley, BBK Headers/Y pipe, no muffler, K&N cai, Holley twin 58mm, MSD Coil, MSD 8.5 Super Conductor Wires, 160* thermo, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Set, B&M Short Throw Shifter, LS1 Aluminum Drive Shaft Weld in subframe connectors,410 Gears, LT4 KM, 20 percent tint, 17 inch zr1s, dropped 2 inches, bfg g force streets in back(same rubber as on the drag radials) kumho supras in the front.

I may be missing a few things but I think that covers most of it

camd.jpg

cam.jpg

for a sound clip go to

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HH55Z4sBAbg

Im looking for 7.5k obo or trade for a nice built cherokee and some cash. No cherokees worth more then 5.5k though.

Last edited:
Back