• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 xj doors and rear hatch $250.00

paxj1112

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1993 xj the doors and hatch are up for sale $250.00 they vare aq bluish gray color with power windows and locks. The interior color is gray must sell asap
my cell is 1717-209-0264
Located in Lancaster, Pa

I'm also curious if there for a 4 door and what shape there in because I'm looking for something mint shape and all i need are the two front doors? how much would you be looking to get for these? And they'll work for my 88 wont they?

Sorry guys it is a 4 door and yes they will work for a 88 i believe i mean it is the same body style so i dont see why not if not correct me. they are in perfect shpe no scratches dents or anything let me know. make me an offer will try to get pics up asap sorry im slow but i would like 175.oo for all 4 doors the junk yard i go to that gives me deals said 60.oo a pop so thats sounds like a deal to me

Back