• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 cherokee - $2400.00 - san diego

Save some trouble of people clicking over to the other thread...

200k+ runs great. 4x4 4door. Auto/4.0l/d30/d35

Bought a trooper. Don't want my xj to waste away.

The good:
Lots of preventative maintenence.
2" budget boost.
Good brakes
Good tires
Logans metals winch bumper
Good seats, good carpet
Heater works
16" snowflake rims
Very rust-free
Tow package with nice aftermarket wiring.

The not so good:
Uses a bit of oil
Gonna need a starter. Every 20-30 starts, i have to tap this one with a screwdriver. Once tapped its fine and fires right up.
Paint is homespun, but keeps it from rusting
A/C is complete but doesnt blow cold. No idea, never worried about it.

Come take it for a test drive. I've daily driven this rig for 4 years.

This is literally going to sit serving as back-up vehicle until someone comes along with the green, so think about it and text me at 619.569.four967

In san diego, asking $2400.00

See if this works...

552272_3812813132869_1810612575_n.jpg

200 views, and no questions? Inconceivable?! :D

I'm surprised that i've had more interest via craigslist than i have on here...and it's actually priced lower for Naxja peeps. :)

Feel free to PM or text me any questions, folks.

Hey there, been thinking,
I'll consider taking the bumper off and selling the the Jeep without it for $2000.00

Not going to sell the bumper till the Jeep is gone, though...just fyi...as a few on this board, Expedition portal, and on craigslist have told me they'd be interested if its still available later in the summer.

I've shown this rig quite a bit lately, and have answered a ton of questions. I just showed it during my lunchbreak actually and the bloke didn't seem like a Jeeper but did seem pretty interested.

To those who've PM'd me your interest in the Jeep but at a later date possibly, would you drop me a line and let me know if you're still interested? I'd certainly be tickled to see my truck end up on the trail being driven by one of y'all, but I'll likely go with the next good offer I end up getting Jeeper or not. (The school year is going to start in a few weeks and I'm going to be SUPER busy. LOVE to have it sold by then)

Cheers!

Ok. So i'm getting to the point of wanting to get this sold in the next week or two. If i don't, this rig won't be for sale till probably christmas-time due to our crazy school-year schedule. Also, i don't want to smog it again..lol

Price is dropped to $2000.00 and i'm going to take the best offer that comes close to that asking.

Ok, one last stab at getting this thing sold.

I'm thinking $1800.00 with the winch bumper.
And how about $1500.00 without it, - maybe you can bring a stock bumper to throw on there.

I can not believe this hasn't sold yet, GLWS

Back