• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Chereokee 2 door 4x4 No title :(

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Ive owned this one 3 years, I never registered it in my name because I was keeping it at the farm to hunt n work out of. Yes I bought it with a title, Ive turned my house and the house over at the farm upside down looking for it and no luck. It had never been "offroad" until I bought it, it was clean with no mud or anything under it. Drives straight down the road. I put a 2" link under it and had 32's on it. Would be a good XJ for someone wanting to build a trailer queen. Located in Soddy Daisy Tn I thought about parting it out but hell if I can get $1,000 out of it I will take my lose and let it go. Other wise its off to the scrap yard after I pull the axles and what not. Too good of a Jeep to part out, really hoping I don't have to go that route! $1000 takes it home. 423-315-1598 text or call.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/cto/5267176325.html

Wonder what it would take to get a title. I would love to DD this and park my 01 for trails only.

In SC I can get a mechanics lean on it and get the DMV to issue a title. I'm sure all states have something like that.

If you decide to scrap it, I'll pay money for the doors and quarter glass.

I've got two white 2 door doors but one is bent up at the top. I'll be through ATL too this weekend...... I think I have one not bent too. Message me or text me if you are interested.

Back