• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Comanche project

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Having brought home that rediculous crawler rig, I need to come to terms with my project addiction and something needs to go......

So, I begrudgingly have decided to part with my MJ.

1991 MJ "Pioneer", 4.0/Auto/231/4x4/non-disconnect D30/short bed, P/S, P/B. No A/C.

Gray interior, factory buckets, carpet, mini floor shift console.

Body is about as straight as you'll find and rust free with the exception of rot along the bottom of both doors (from dirt/debris settling at the bottom inside the doors)

Nearly perfect tail gate

Good tail lights

Slider rear window

Bedliner

Originally black paint, currently rattle-canned black primer.

200K miles on the engine, but runs fine.

Current tires/wheels are crap but hold air.

What it needs:

Auto transmission may have a bad pump/bearing due to a severely cracked flex plate/loose torque converter bolts. With the trans and flex plate replaced, this truck would be a solid driver.

Windshield

Exhaust from cat back

Dash is cracked

Tires/wheels

I can sell this truck two ways: The truck itself with the parts needed to fix it to driver condition; with the parts needed to fix it AND most of the parts needed to lift it 4" on 32" tires.

1st option:

Truck, replacement transmission, replacement flex plate, an uncracked, nice replacement dash, used replacement muffler and tail pipe. $1800

2nd option:

All included from 1st option, but add on the following:

(5) 32x11.50x15 BFG AT's mounted on 15x8 Canyon wheels. 4 tires are 60% with one being brand new, Canyon wheels are near perfect with center caps

Rubicon express drop bracket kit - lightly used, looks new.

Rubicon express fixed upper and lower control arms.

D44 rear axle (stock XJ axle with 3:55 gears) which will provide the rear 4" lift by doing a spring under install.

D30 4:10 gear set (aftermarket, used but in good condition)

Warn diff guards (D30 & D44)

Advance Adapters 231 HD slip yoke eliminator kit (used, but not for long and in perfect shape with all parts)

3.5" Rubicon Express front coils and 1" Teraflex spacer set

Rubicon Express HD track bar bracket

WJ knuckles with calipers and WJ steering components (and spares)

Custom trans crossmember with t-case skid.

Rubicon Express sway bar disconnect kit

JCR front winch bumper with D-ring tabs and unibody tie-in brackets. This bumper is brand new, never installed, all hardware, bare metal.

Custom made SliderZ by Frank Z. New, not installed, bare metal, all hardware.

Set of 4 TJ rear fender flares.

Possibly a few other items I'm forgetting right now.

All this for $3,600.

Basically, all you'd need to finish the lift would be: Track bar, shocks, 4:10 gears for the D44, and a rear drive shaft.

I may be willing to entertain breaking up some of the lift/accessories and renegotiating the price accordingly.

I will not sell any lift/accessory parts before the truck sells.

No Trades thanks.....

100_0060.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0077-1.jpg

Last edited:
Still available....

Aw shucks........ :loveu:

Back