• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1786 Mid-Season Parts Sale

Brendan_91XJ

NAXJA Member #1163
Deaver leaf springs (G9) - $450

2wd AX-15 (just refreshed @ anaheim gear) - $450

Vision X HIDs -$400

Vision X light bar 10w LED 50" - $700

Crow 5 point seat belts (expire 09/14) $50 ea or 2 for $90

Intakes (4.0l) pre 96: $75.00 (1), post 96: $125 (2)

Dual output Parker Pumper $75

Simulated bead lock rims: (5, 1 with BFG AT 33 12.5r15 75%): $300

Misc Glass: good beer

All prices are negotiable.

Interested in those leafs, cant find any specs for them. I need lengths from center pin to center of each eye measured along the spring, and I need arch measure with the spring flipped over from the center pin to the ground.

I was told these are longer than factory, that what I'm hoping anyway.

They are like 1" longer than factory John, and bolt into an XJ with a boomarang shackle.

You looking for an MJ solution? Call me, i've got something.

PM sent to you John

All yours, John is attempting something with his MJ and these won't work for him.

Deavers - SOLD
Crow Belts - SOLD
1 set of 2 door rear glass - SOLD

All prices are negotiable, if your on the wall make me an offer. Trying to recoup some money for Vegas to Reno.

The pumper was working when it was pulled, I will verify function tonight and PM you.
We pulled it to go to a two pumper set-up, it was not quite enough for the both of us in the race jeep

Price Drop:
$300 for the HID's
$75 - intakes
$500 Vision X Light Bar

PM sent to inquire about one of the newer intakes and the possibility of parts training it down to San Diego, perhaps to Fiesta Island in August.

Back