• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

13 Nov 04, 4th Quarter Meeting

so are there any trails nearby?
just wondering if there is a plan to go wheelin' afterwards, or is this just a parking lot meeting?

thanks.

There are some easy/moderate nearby. That's why I posted the meeting to start at 10am. So the folks who'd want to run a trail can get a good start.

Re: 13 Nov 04 -RTI ramp - 4th Quarter Meeting

Just to throw this teaser out there. We're working on getting a RTI Ramp for our quarterly meeting. The possibility is looking GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

You all wil be the first to know.

Hey with an RTI ramp, maybe I can bust another axle :gag:

You had to be there to appreciate it. I hope we can run a trail as well. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the crowd from down south. Hopefully it won't be too bad weather.

By the way, you guys should be able to meet the new NAXJA national president at the meeting. The two people running are both from Colorado. They are myself, Tom Houston, and Yellaheap, Troy Betka. Don't forget to vote on the membership forum.

old_man said:
By the way, you guys should be able to meet the new NAXJA national president at the meeting. The two people running are both from Colorado.

does that mean we'll have to elect a new officer, assuming the others move up (VP becomes pres, etc.) ? or will you or troy retain dual offices?

There is no requirement for a Chapter Officer to step down if elected to national office. I would most likely let the membership make that decision. If I were to step down LED would become pres. and elections would be immediately held for VP. If Troy were elected and he elected to step down, elections would be held for Secretary/Treasurer.

I don't have strong opinions either way. There are advantages of having a National BOD member or Officer in your club. You would have quicker access to what is happening behind the scenes.

nice turnout!

thanks to jeff and "pearce aircraft services" for the grub, jeff's wife for cooking it up, and faricy for the room.

looking forward to some of those wheelin' trips we were talking about...

:D

Looks like everybody had fun except for the cold and snow. That sure makes an RTI ramp a bit more interesting.

Sounds like y'all had fun! Wish I could have went...work sucked (what a suprise :rofl: )

:D :cheers:

Back