• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 MJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Just had to have a new ac unit installed in the house so this little bastard has got to go.

I would like to get 1500 (obo) for it. Its an 88 lwb the 4.0 engine runs real good (133k), the syncros are a little screwed up going in to second gear ( I have a replacement tranny, it will be in the bed for you), the paint needs a good rattle can tune up. the ac does not work, the blinkers do not work, (I think its the switch in the column). I have a hitch for it and a replacement rear bumper. This is the version that has the bucket seats and the center consul. Tires and clutch are practicly new.

I will get pics up On Sunday.

Last edited:
Why does this have to be in Kentucky? Sounds like what I've been looking for.

Hey, I'm not splitting hairs here. I looked it up :rtm:

I put about 200 miles on this thing last week...

Solid little truck. Drop the replacement trans in and this will be a reliable DD or project for someone. Runs like a top. I didn't really keep track, but I got at least 20 mpg.

on the lot financing available
of course the truck don't leave the lot until paid for

Like I said before, why do you have to be so far away? I'd take this off your hands in a heartbeat if you were like in IL or something...

Iowa? If i were to go to Iowa, I might as well drive to "Inditucky"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back