• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Information on the Sunday M&G For October 15th

Gerr

NAXJA Forum User
When:Sunday October 15th Meet at 9am
Where:Cleghorn trail/Silverwood We will meet at the cleghorn offramp on the 15 (dirt area just off the pavemnt)
Who:This trail has a bypass for all obsticals so everyone is welcome, Invite your friends.
Why: because we can :wow:

Suggested Items/Equipment:
Chair for each person
Water
Other Drinks as you see fit
Snacks/food

We will do another BBQ somewhere near the lake (Ill try and scout out a good spot this weekend)so lets make it a pot luck!!! If your coming please post up how many in your party and what your bringing (please remember to bring enough for everyone)

Not a offical NAXJA event

I am in my wife and I, 1 jeep possible my buddy with his Yota FJ and his family.

My wife and I =2
Buddy and family =4 (maybe)

Will wait till we get a decision on food.

I'm in as far as I can tell...

Ken in Corona

TheWarWagon said:
Dan, how tough would this be if I were say; a 2wd xj?

:smoker:
Brice,
You should be able to do a lot of this in 2wd if you want but everything is optional so you can always make a few attempts and then hit the next obsticle

i wouldnt say everything has a bipass, i wouldnt go without 4wd Brice it could get frustrating.

and theres a mc donalds one exit up off 138 and the15 good place to get breakfast and use the restroom before the day begins. and gas station right next to that. thats where we usually meet.

Last edited:
xjkevin said:
i wouldnt say everything has a bipass, i wouldnt go without 4wd Brice it could get frustrating.
Well anything I believe he would have problems with has a bypass and we will have at least 2 winches and im sure a few straps for help if necessary.

Bryce,

Quit whining, Dan and I both said we would pull you out, or you can ride with me! My jeep is home in the driveway where it belongs!

Well i was reading the press enterprise news paper and read an artical that said they would be closing the 15 fwy for 5 weekends in both direction at kenwood exit the offramps will be closed as well so i guesss we will have to start wheeling befor cleghorn.

nascar97 said:
Well i was reading the press enterprise news paper and read an artical that said they would be closing the 15 fwy for 5 weekends in both direction at kenwood exit the offramps will be closed as well so i guesss we will have to start wheeling befor cleghorn.
or take the 215 to the 15 and bypass the whole mess. I live up there and have had to deal with non stop construction projects on my home and to work for the past year solid.......... I know the back roads :wave:

erikwylie said:
Bryce,

Quit whining, Dan and I both said we would pull you out, or you can ride with me! My jeep is home in the driveway where it belongs!
Hell Brice you can ride with my sister in her blazer if I can cut off your hands and poke out your eyes first :party:

but sereously dude there will be no problem with your 2wd heep making it

Well, given the MAJOR shake ups at our office over the past few days; it looks like I might not be stuck at the McGrath Invitational, or the U.S. Open.

erikwylie said:
dzraces said:
Hell Brice you can ride with my sister in her blazer if I can cut off your hands and poke out your eyes first :party:
Geez Dan, if she is that hot, why didn't you make that offer to me!!!!!:gag:

Erik, in an earlier post you said
erikwylie said:
I am in my wife

Brice figured you were already busy....:rolleyes:

LOL

If I get back from San Diego in time, I may try to come out to this. I think it will be fun.

erikwylie said:

Hey Erik, you wanna bring that t-case and driveshaft down to Corona this weekend? My buddy Tyler said it's possible to swap the 242 without yanking the motor. Sh1t, that way you can come out and watch me do all the work this time.

P.S: Dan, don't worry; I'll be a perfect gentleman around your sister. I've got a little sister of my own to keep an eye on....:shiver:

P.S.S: Thanks for lookin' out for me Robert. :cheers:

Last edited:
erikwylie said:
dzraces said:
Hmm maybe because shes 16 :star: and one of the 5 sisters I have so it wouldnt be me you have to look out for:yelclap:

So who is bringing what to the pot luck/bbq?

Back