• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trip report: slaughterhouse

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
I unfortunately dont have a camera but there were a bunch of people snappin pics... ill try and get my friends cam here soon... but post about the day...thoughts, comments! Also pics!

I thought it was an awsome day!!! Saw a lot of awesome jeeps and a cool sami! i was a wimp and bypassed the "Ice burg" lol. but my jeep did pretty good other then the little scare it gave me watching the oil pressure drop! Couple mishaps here and there but all around an awesome day... Thanks again everyone who showed up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trip report: slaugherhouse

Glad I could make it! .............there was a lot of us and some I knew and some new faces to put to names on the boards, but unfortunately keeping track of everyone got hard, so if I called you someone else forgive! :D

Also unfortunately, I was second to last most of the trip so I did not get very good pics of everyone, namely just the last two people in front of me and 1-2 people behind me. I did also get some vids (they are uploading now) of Jawa and the TJ from the COLORADO4x4.org board doing the ICE HOLE thing..........forgot his name? :banghead:

Hopefully someone got some good shots of me including the nice little rock obstacle where I got my front end way up in the air!

Definitely a lot of fun guys.............Thanks Crimson for starting it all!

Cool Panoramic pic that was by accident..........I had tried to do a Panoramic at the gas station before heading out but it messed up but I forgot to switch the settings so when I took this pic of Jawa at the beginning it turned out actually pretty friggin' cool!
JAWA PANORAMIC

(BTW; Jawa did you retrieve your boys coat?)

This is most of the good pics I got;

PHOTOBUCKET

Last edited:

hey trip was AWESOME cool meetin all of you....
ill post some ell phone pics here in a few,...

just some quick phone pics
022209_11161.jpg

Last edited:

Suzuki's hahahaha

dont laugh...it did WORK! outdid all the jeeps at ice pit....

there was some very good looking and capable jeeps out there today!

i loved everyone was willing to share any and all info they had to us less knowledgable guys...
good day guys....definitley good way to get ready for wrk week

hi im new to this form i don’t have a XJ or a jeep but i go offroading with jeeps and XJ all the time, i was with a friend and took a lot of pics today and decided to go on this form and post up some pics. a little about me is i have a Nissan Xterra 3" suspension lift 2" body lift and 33" 12.50 BFG AT, I had a blast to day and it was great to meet you guys and cant what to go on a trail run with you guys, I have a lot of pics.

p1110277gr5.jpg

p1110278jz0.jpg

p1110282bj0.jpg

p1110284yc9.jpg

p1110285vn7.jpg

p1110288dy1.jpg

p1110289am6.jpg

p1110291ge6.jpg

p1110292jt1.jpg

p1110294ap5.jpg

p1110296cg1.jpg

p1110297hy9.jpg

p1110299uh2.jpg

p1110300fr2.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pics everyone ill have some here shortly... i promise! and man that stocker did awesome!!!

Back