• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable LCA's and UCA's, coils, shocks

joshv98xj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of used Rough Country upper and lower control arms.
I ran them through the parts washer, sanded and painted them with Silver Hammered Rustoleum.

They're a little scratched under the paint, but in good used shape. The bushings look okay to me, but are used. A few of the grease zerks need replacing.

I was going to use them to lift my Jeep another inch or two, but have decided against it. I'd prefer to sell them together, but if I can find buyers for both, I'll separate them. $100 per pair?

A set of unknown coil springs in decent shape. They were coated black, so they're most likely either Rough country, or Rusty's. Came off the same truck as the CA's. Sanded and painted to match. I think they're probably 4 or 4.5" lift, no guarantees. They're more than 3, but definately not more than 6. $60

A full set, front and rear, of Monroe Sensatrac shocks for 2-3" lift, used for 10K or so, still very useable. $40 for all 4

I'll get pics up in the next few days-

Coil springs and front shocks. I will pick up if the other buyer backs out and they (the shocks) are still good. Where outside Philly? I am in Forest Hill MD 21050.

i need the 2 front shocks you have, i think you said skyjackers? mcnamaag can have the others i was going to buy if that works, i only need 2 fronts, shoot me a pm for the 2 shocks shipped to 01007 and ill paypal you the cash thursday

Im cool with that. Can you cut me a deal?:D The four shocks for the 3 in lift and the front springs. Could they be 3.5 in?

They could be 3.5, but I kind of doubt it. I never installed them, but I know they came off the same truck as the adjustable control arms, so I'm thinking more like 4.5. We can still cut a deal though, even if you just want the shocks.

Back