• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shocks

The only way shocks can "limit" articulation is if they are the wrong size or installed wrong.A good example would be using "sway bar mounts" for bpe's

another day, another gimmick.

x2

lets see...

• QA1's EXCLUSIVE PATENTED RockTop Front Mounting System for Jeeps®
    • Direct Bolt-In Fit a bolt in shock, thats some hxc engineering
  • Maximum Articulation provided you buy the right length sure
  • Extremely Wear Resistant most shocks are
  • High Strength how so? can i smash it with a hammer?
  • Quiet Operation never heard of a noisy shock
  • Self-Lubricating pretty sure that how shocks work actually
  • Bind-Free Replaceable Lower Bearings an actual benefit. top of the line shocks (7100s, foxs, SAWs, etc) do this as well. of course, its pretty easy to replace a rubber one anyway. and ive never had an issue with "shock bind" lawls.
  • Heavy Duty Cross Shafts another benefit- you dont have to fight and get the old ones in, they do it for you.

I really dont see the benefit of having the stud mount with a pivot joint or whatever they call it over having a hiem mount on top and bottom. Plus how much are those shocks anyway?

wow almost $164-$194 wow I paid about that much for my 2.0 FOA resis

For the price go buy a set of King, Fox, FOA, Sway Away all that are completely rebuildable and have been proven in the field for much longer.
For the price there are better shocks.

looks like another flex joint that will wear out to me. :dunno:

Back