• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help?

Sherman_thetank

Keep it pinned!
After reading through the socal thread where besthaticouldo rolled his jeep and seeing the support of everyone there, I think we need a thread were someone can go if they have a problem like that. Somewhere you can come for support for whatever.
Here is the other thread i was talking about http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=978369
So to start off i live in Omaha, NE 402-533-3210, and i got everything you could need.

haha i got the nacho cheese fountain (no really i do)...as for the dancers...ill talk to the girlfriend:rolleyes:

All someone has to do is PM me anytime. I'll give the info there! I'll try to help anyway i can!:cheers:

I have a nacho cheese dispenser and on occassion the dancers. seanR, where do we send the $10 ??

Will you take Monopoly money?

Vincennes, IN 47591, can cover Terre Haute or Evansville if necessary.

PM me or Hale for my phone # if needed. Always willing to help if I can.

Well I guess you can say I patrol western parts of Wisconsin, La Crosse area all the way up to Menomonie, not sure exactly what I can do, but PM me for cell and we can figure something out...

Austin

What the hell...

East side of Cincinnati, and I'm on here most mornings and nights. PM me.

Not much of a shop, just a cluttered two-car, but I do have a tow rig and trailer, and could help drag something home.

Good idea for a thread, though I doubt it'll work as well here as in socal. Those guys are all with about 150 miles of each other.

We're spread more like 1500.

Robert

What the hell...

East side of Cincinnati, and I'm on here most mornings and nights. PM me.

Not much of a shop, just a cluttered two-car, but I do have a tow rig and trailer, and could help drag something home.

Good idea for a thread, though I doubt it'll work as well here as in socal. Those guys are all with about 150 miles of each other.

We're spread more like 1500.

Robert
Very true, but if we can get alot of the people here in the midwest, you should be able to find someone close by to give you hand.

I'm in the McCordsville Indiana area, have a 30x40 polebarn with a woodstove tools etc......and lots of parts off a couple of XJ's 87-91 with a few yards not far away. PM for cell phone #.
I'm home most of the time since I had a heart attack in early November. The polebarn isn't finished but it has a roof, 4 walls and warmer and drier than being outside :)

Of course anyone willing to help finish the barn would be greately appreciated! And there is plenty of wood for the woodstove, Mays tornado took down 40 trees and there are 27 that need cut down the rest of the way. :dunno: how I'm going to do it all now!

JS

Unionville, Mo here. I am on the MO/IA line and my range is KC to STL in MO and upwards of DesMoine in IA if called upon. I am on here daily and my job allows me to get away if an emergecy comes about. I have a heated shop, plenty of parts and tools (minus a reamer at the moment Hale :D )

I'm in Amberg, WI about 25 miles SW of Iron Mountain, MI. If you find my place you really were lost about 7 miles off the main highway I have garage space and impact tools to help. :repair: Sorry no cheese dispenser or dancing girls.

Back