• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good running 4.0 liter and 5-33" Swamper Radials for sale in Indiana

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
I have an excellent running 4.0 for sale in my 88 xj.....can hear run before buying.....sounds great (Flowmaster too)...no knocks/pecks or smoke. Never even any leaks that I know of....

Anyways......excellent running 4.0.............$150 bux....u pull it.....I'd keep it if I had the room and the time. This motor supposedly was replaced by the guy I got it from about 30-40k miles ago with a new reman 4.0. It does have lots of power and carries excellent oil pressure. I'd like to have it in my MJ...just don't have the time.

also

5 - 33/12.5/15 TSL Radial Swampers-1 Brand New 4 @ about 50% or better on Mickey Thompson CLassic II Aluminum rims in Indiana

5 on 4.5 bolt pattern...

I'll take $400 for them....

Reach me at

[email protected]

or 765 967 4008

I'm around the Richmond area....a lil town called Hagerstown....have a few pics...not very good tho...I'll post them and try to get more tomorrow.

The spare is brand spankin new....never been driven on...it has a matching wheel too....the rest are below.....

8030600179_large.jpg

8030600182_large.jpg

8030600183_large.jpg

I'll try and call ya tomorrow...if not....sometime this weekend.....tryin to figure out the easiest way for ya to pull it at my house...my garage is crammed full of stuff...pretty much not accessible....and I have to keep the jeep at my place cause I'm in the process of pulling alot of stuff off of it for my Comanche.....
Hood
Doors
Tom Woods shaft
SYE and case
Front shaft
control arms
front axles and brakes
asst'd steering parts/components
coolant bottle
radiator
regular fan and electric fan
bucket seats and brackets
console
dash and glove box
gauges
wheels and tires
flowmaster and other exhaust pieces
front skid
gas tank skid
tj flares
wiper motor

and a few other things....then I'll junk the rest...if u wait till I get all my parts you can drag the whole thing home and pull the motor at your convenience...but it'll take me a lil while workin in the great outdoors!...LOL

That will be fine.Just remember i need the motor.You got my number and i have a cherry picker i can throw in the back of my truck.Just get it good and ready
tranny unbolted,wiring,ect
and i can use the bed to pull the motor out with,im in no big hurry,but if you dont want to fool with junking it i can do it for you,if you want to split it,either way let me know,i dont need the motor asap,i just want it as a spare.
I told you the story about the last 4.0 i bought:(

Hey...I just pm'd ya....I had a problem with my comanche...last nite/this mornin...might of trashed the 4.0 in it (she's a KNOCKIN')...so I may have to keep this one..sorry bro

Back