• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody use or seen this snorkel?

<STRONG><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">1 FRP Fiberglass Snorkel Body * - Fitment on Right (from seated internal view)

Wow that didn't work out....

Don't get one made of fiberglass, you need a material that can bend and return to its original shape for that application. I wouldn't buy one from Malaysia. I would buy one from a distributor here in the continental US that you can hold accountable if something goes wrong with either shipping or product quality.

Last edited:
I bought the same snorkel for my jeep. It works great, but as the ad states, it doesnt come with everything. Mine only came with the snorkel body, snorkel hat or head, the template piece, and the stainless bracket for the a-pillar. I had to fabricate the airbox attachment piece (I have a mill and a lathe, so it was fairly easy), and also find a connection hose and clamps. Other than needing a few parts, its a beautifully crafted piece. It is made of fiberglass, and is very well done. It bolted up great, with no problems. I have owned a genuine Safari snorkel on my Tacoma, and this is a copy of that. I didnt really realize that until I got it, but its basically a knockoff of the australian made product. If you are handy at fabricating things, go for it, if not, stay away, becuase you cant just "buy" the parts you need to make it work. I tried.

DSCN0521.jpg

DSCN0524.jpg

~James

Back