• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

camo?

I hate to say it, but Do A Search. I searched camo & came up with 7 threads in this forum alone. JIM.

i bet if you google it, you can come up with how the military did their k5 blazers and stuff. i know its out there, just have to search a lil.

Take some downed branches with leaves, ferns, sticks, ect... and lay them up against the Heep, spray over and around them, and you will have the outline of the 'natural template'. I thought of doing that, but Ill leave it for the full sizes around.

ladywolf said:
i bet if you google it, you can come up with how the military did their k5 blazers and stuff. i know its out there, just have to search a lil.

Whats the FM number for the camo overlays, I found it a while back and it's on an open server on one of the training pub sites. It's got all the vehicles in it. I do have the PDF's that they formatted in but they are a tad on the large size.

I used rattle can to do mine on my old rig.All free-hand, no templates or patterns.Here's a pic.

NewToy006.jpg

Kind of hard to see but there's 3 colors in there.

12GaugeXJ said:
Take some downed branches with leaves, ferns, sticks, ect... and lay them up against the Heep, spray over and around them, and you will have the outline of the 'natural template'. I thought of doing that, but Ill leave it for the full sizes around.

or if you really dont want to be seen, use epoxy to attach the "natural template" directly to the jeep! it will look like that 3d camo, but even more realistic

the spray on bedliner guys use flat magnets cut to shape for lettering to be sprayed over looks gooood for lettering maybe just a "rock garden" sprayed w\ forest debries ???

Back