• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New paint job. What do you think?

bwfdrums

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Its rhino lined at the very bottem and truck bed lined the rest. Also does anyone have a locker for a front dana 30 axle, a stock guage cluster or black rock crawler wheels for sale?

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0859.jpg

I like it man! I want your tires. Are guys starting empire yet? I'll do a website for ya if you want.

ya we have 2 other xj's rollin with the same sticker. I'm always doen you have to talk to the dude who started it though.

are you trying to make up for something with that bumper???

btw nice paint job!
it looks really clean.
some black rock crawler rims would finish it off very nicely

Looks good! Reminds me a lot of Kejtar's.

yes thx to you it does look that sweet. Ya ill do that soon. Yes a locker would be very nice.

well a stinger bumper does quite a bit. it helps protect the front end in case of a roll over, increases my aproach angle by like 80% and acts like a huge skid going in and out of holes, makes shoping carts fly 20 feet while hiting them at 40 miles an hour. :viking:

they only fly 20 feet? thats disappointing. maybe its just the angle of the picture, but that is the longest stinger i think i have ever seen!

it is prety freaking long. its 32" in legth. I enjoy it' rediculousness get a lot of stares, laughs and comments.

thats where your wrong, i already scratched then covered right back up.

haha thx. but you know polar jeep I am actually putting the epire logo over it!

bwfdrums said:
well a stinger bumper does quite a bit. it helps protect the front end in case of a roll over, increases my aproach angle by like 80% and acts like a huge skid going in and out of holes, makes shoping carts fly 20 feet while hiting them at 40 miles an hour. :viking:

Shopping carts? So are you admitting that your rig is a Mall-Crawler?? J/K, nice Jeep :)

Trail-Axe said:
Shopping carts? So are you admitting that your rig is a Mall-Crawler?? J/K, nice Jeep :)

doood mall crawlin's the sickest thing everrrrr.
I can totally crawl over the parking curb way better than anyone else.
ever.

:gee:

Back