• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giveaway XJ Shocks - Fall Fling 08

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys -

The giveaway XJ has had some rockey road on its way to where it is now.

The buid team REALLY needs some shocks, and the Sierra Chapter BOD thinks it would be a great idea for the sierra chapter to come up with the $$$ for them.

More information on the project here:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80298

and in the most recent newsletter:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=945631

Cliff Notes: The giveaway XJ will be a fully built XJ, given away at Fall Fling 2008, Moab Utah in October for the price of a raffle ticket. Raffle tickets were sent out to all members (to sell), and will be available online shortly. No need to be present to win.

The Sierra Chapter has no funding in our account, because we have decided to give it to two worthy causes - Chapter Land Use Donation - Friends of Fordyce and Fresno Four Wheelers.

And we plan to continue to use chapter funds to go directly to keeping our public lands open, so we are asking for people living in the sierra chapter's support on this.

You can either send me a check (PM for address), or you can paypal me (opiebennett AT gmail DOT com).
Ill start out by offering up $50 towards the cause! It looks like we're going to need approximately $400 to get this done, and get these parts on the way.

Thanks! :wave1:

Just sending this back to the top! :geek:

Thanks for your support! NAXJA

Ben H said:
I got $50 on it. Shoot me your paypal Opie.

PM Sent!

Thanks guys!

Starboard D said:
Opie, got an address to send a check? Us old guys don't know how to paypal....:dunno:

Starboard D
This mans money is no good. Opie, you should be getting a donation from both him and I on paypay momentarily.

Just because you had to show me how to set up my own account after I joined... wow, no respect from the younger generations!!:doh:

Thanks Buddy, and let me know what I owe you and I will make a deposit!!

Recieved! Thanks StarbordM and StarbordD!

Does the givaway jeep need some lebaron vents?

not the givaway xj apparently

Back