• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC, we have one stuck somewhere around Chorlotte

go lowrange!!!

it's a jeep thing...

lowrange2 said:
I'll be there in 5 minutes!

I'm sure that if he is online then he made it home.. I'm sure no one will steal his Jeep.

Maybe maybe not, my cell has an internet connection and I have posted on here before with it.

But your right if its stuck that bad its not going anywhere, stuff might leave out of it though! I hope his dinner is not in side of it and a black bear comes along, that gets ugly up here!

lowrange2 said:
I'll be there in 5 minutes!

Most importantly, DONT FORGET THE CAMERA !!!!!
Oh yea, and some recovery gear.

Oh for gods sake I was being sarcastic! That's like 2 and a half hours from here! I unstuck someone else yesterday. Dumb highschool mud kid.

Here's a picture of some stuck shit. Be happy!

DSC05650.jpg

He made it home cause I brought him home after we couldn't get him out.

Should I post the picture I took Doug?

high range might get ya there quicker...

haha, just playin'

good luck to the stuck guy...

Let's see some pics! This could very well be me in this situation one day (hope not tho!) :D

Will do tomorrow. Need to get up with the other guy who took a few before I got there and it was still somewhat daylight.

I don't know how cold it is around your area this morning but if its below freezing and the ground is frozen it may pop right out and walk over the muck.

Just a thought!

Yeah i still need help my stomach was in knots leaving my jeep in the woods last night. its in a bad spot. but anyone that can help i would be greatly apriciative. I dont have alot of money. hints im in college but ill try to get you some beer or something like that. I had to miss work today already because its stuck. and as for the land i called the quarry this morning and they told me i have till 5 to get it out or the gats will be shut. but thats ok i know how to get out at another place but just thought everyone might would want to know. and the pics are going to be on here before long i have to get them off my buddy that i went back there with. so anyone that can help please do. im going to go get ashovel today before i head out there. but anyways. my cell number is 704 724 1272 or PM me i definatly need help its not comming out alone thats a deffinate
:gee:

Last edited:
Are there trees near by?

If so, go buy a freaking come-along from Tractor Supply or Northern Tool or hey, use a hi-lift... little by little it'll pull you out.

I'm not in Charlotte but I've see plenty of mall crawlers around UNCC's campus.. maybe one can help if you promise to wash/wax their vehicle....

Look for a big white TJ with "One off Customs" or "SpeedComp" on the windshield, Up on 35's. His name is Zach Albright, he may be able to get you out.

Back